Today... this is for my daughter first of all... and for her children...but ultimately I'm sure it will be for me. Each and every day I look to see if Shelli has posted something new on her blog. I feel so much more a part of her life when I do this. I learn things and gain insights by doing this that I could not in any other way. Shelli is a VERY private person who doesn't always verbalize her feelings, but she eloquently expresses her feelings through her writing. I feel very honored to be her Mother. What an amazing gift she is to me. If for nothing else than this, I will forever be in Heavenly Fathers debt. But of course there are so many many blessings that I have been given that that is just the tip of the iceberg. I have been struggling lately with the fact that I am so far away from her & her lovely "little" family. (If you can call a family with 5 beautiful children little.) I KNOW I am where I am supposed to be at this time in my life...but still I struggle. I have been feeling a bit lost here in Alberta although I absolutely love it here, so there is quite a conflict going on inside of me. I am so very grateful that I KNOW I have a Father in Heaven who is so very aware of all of this and who knows the answers to any and everything in my life. I could not and would not want to be without that great gift. I KNOW He loves me more than I could possibly comprehend and I have a sweet loving Savior who has felt and continues to feel my pain...so why do I worry? There is nothing to ultimately worry about. It is all taken care of. So today, right now, I need to turn my fears into faith, BECAUSE I know how much I am loved. Today is Remembrance Day, a day to remember those who have gone before and some who have given their very lives for freedom...but who better to remember than our Savior who made the ultimate sacrifice for us...

1 comment:

  1. thank you. please continue to write, for all of us. we love you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers